Re: autox question

To: Terry <tmgreen3@cox.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: autox question
From: Topper Jones <gbrt@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:06:15 -0700 (PDT)
Interesting question. I was guilty of doing this at an
event myself. Later I felt that it was not within the
"spirit of the sport" and will not do it in the future.
Honestly, I can find nothing in the rules that say a
registered car from a lower class can't be run. ie, if it
can be bumped up it can run. However, I won't be doing it.

Topper