Re: Arizona Motorsports Park

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Arizona Motorsports Park
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:44:10 -0500
I sort of read that in between the lines of the article. Granted
there was a bit of bias by the writer (no quotes from those "for"
the facility, only "against."

>From a Real Estate perspective and those of you in some capacity
of dealing with zoning boards, if you make them angry and do
stuff without permission/approval, they become very resistant to
being accommodating an applicant. It reads like AMP went too far.
Add to the mix an "outsider" (real or perceived) and it is not a
good mix. Too bad the permits were pulled right before the event.

Matt Murray