Re: Truck vrs. trailer

To: "Thomas VandenOever" <tavandy1@airmail.net>,
Subject: Re: Truck vrs. trailer
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:54:01 -0400
I've seen much luck and utility received from buying an old "shuttle" bus.
Once "adjusted" for a Solo club's needs, there is plenty of storage in the
rear for the equipment and plenty of room up front for T&S folks, lots of
windows to look through and they usually have good AC units to boot!

Check your local AutoTrader as I've seen them priced from $2K-$10K depending
upon age and condition.  Most are built on1-ton chassis and will probably
have big-block engines.

AND, if you still need to haul that old trailer somewhere you're no longer
wearing out your member's trucks hauling it all over town.

Eric