Re: Truck vrs. trailer

To: "Thomas VandenOever" <tavandy1@airmail.net>,
Subject: Re: Truck vrs. trailer
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:20:11 -0500
I don't know who's on this list from St. Louis but I've talked to them about
their truck and they seem to like it. I think they've had it about two years
now.

Theirs is an old bread truck. I would guess it is insured in the name of the
region, like a business vehicle is insured in the name of the business.

They modified -- installed a trailer/motorhome A/C and windows in one side
because they use it for timing.

As one said to me, members who can haul the trailer are usually hauling
their own. With the truck we just need to toss someone the keys.

And the truck has a tow hitch, they still tow the trailer but now have a
dedicated vehicle to tow it with (the trailer opens on both sides and
becomes their announcing station).

--Rocky Entriken