Re: There and Back Again

To: archer@hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Subject: Re: There and Back Again
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 93 9:26:31 CDT
> (On the current theme of tribes of cars, how about "a major of Minors"?)

Does John Major own a Minor?  A 1949 model, perhaps?  (Major's Minor,
Forty-niner.)
Was he ever in the military? ("Sergeant-Major Major reporting.")
What about Sargent Shriver?  ("Major Sargent Shriver reporting.")
Now I bet all this talk of sergeant-majors has brought to mind "Jet"
by Paul McCartney!
Had enough?  OK, I'll stop now...

> And hey, speaking of mulitple renditions of a movie car --- I wonder how
> many of the original Batmobiles were made?   I've seen the original and
> I was kinda hoping it was the _only_ one!

So sorry.  There are at least 3 original Batmobiles.  The one I've
seen is in Gatlinburg, TN.  I believe one is at the original studio
in Southern California.  Don't know about the third.
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA