265 Chrysler rods

To: andrewrobson@hotmail.com
Subject: 265 Chrysler rods
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:12:35 -0800
1/11/00

Andrew,

        In a recent posting to the Rover list, you mentioned ths use of 265
Chrysler rods in a Rover or Buik/Olds 215 engine.  I have heard this
mentioned one other time but could not find out then which exact rod, of
what dimensions, and from what exact original application, was being talked
about.  Furthermore, I do not know of a "265" Chrysler engine, but there
are a lot of engines I do not know about.  By any chance, are you actually
referring to early small-block Chevrolet v8 rods (ie 265, 283, etc)?  They
are used extensively in these engines.

        I would very much appreciate learning anything you can tell me
about this question.

        Thanks much.

Regards,

Dave Kernberger