Re: 265 Chrysler Rods

To: "Daryl Webb" <dwebb@schooner.waite.adelaide.edu.au>
Subject: Re: 265 Chrysler Rods
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:07:11 -0800
    Geeeez.  Flame mail !!!  hehehe.  I never said it wasn't a good engine,
on that I have no idea, and have to go buy what is said by those whoi have
used them.  But I did receive a line drwing of the engine and it's head, and
looking at the narrow valve cover...based on these 2 things alone, Hpow is
it that the 2 valves do not opperate in the same plane.  Cnsider the
Uppercase letter "V"  where the two lines come together is the combustion
chamber.  The drawing I saw showed all the valves in line, operating in the
same plane..as is the case in a standard head configuration..  Maybe there
is something I'm not seeing, but I can't tell from what I have seen so
far...But I will let it go for now, since this doesn't really involve the
Buick / Rovers engines...  If Someone cane find a photo series on that head,
from  a shop or a shop manual, please send it to me...