Re: Dashes and Consoles

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dashes and Consoles
From: "KC Brager" <lbwll@visi.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 18:45:58 -0600
Could some of this redesign be due to some of the "safety upgrades"
happening in this time period?  I'm curious, never seen a 1500 but, someone
described it as having a "metal" dash.  Alot of these type (hard, sharp edge
designs) were being redone due to new crash tests just being started at this
time.  It's my understanding that's why gauges where redesigned to be easier
to read, side marker lights were added, better "larger" lights or more of
them, new bumper designs, etc...

Just a thought...

KC Brager  lbwll@visi.com
CRA (Central Roadracing Assoc.) WebMaster  www.cra-mn.org
A bend in the road, is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make
the turn. - unknown