Re: Rear Brake Swap

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Brake Swap
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:22:54 -0800
Hmmm,
        on a '67, is that true?  I know a 67 1/2 has the same cylinders as
later cars, but it also has the dual system.  You could measure 'em!
        If you make the rear cylinders smaller, you'll reduce braking on the
rear axle.  I don't think that would be the end of the world, but it's
not the direction most people go!
Toby

  The