Re: Rear Brake Swap

To: HIGHKIX4@aol.com, SRL311KA@aol.com, toby@wolfenet.com,
Subject: Re: Rear Brake Swap
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:37:26 -0800
Hmmm, I still think Tom has it right (If you want the REAR BRAKES to lock
up first, use a SMALLER rear wheel cylinder).

Here's an example that I think everyone can visualize. If a woman steps on
your foot with a high heel or a flat heel, which one exerts the most force?

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego