Re: Rear Brake Swap

To: nruffcorn@prodigy.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Brake Swap
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:27:08 EST
Good question.  I looked into this, as I have a 67 with a
newer 2L rear axle, so I have the 3/4 bores also with
the single master cylander.  My informal questions
mostly showed that the smaller bore would, if
anything, help under extreme brakeing by
makeing sure the rears did not lock up
prematurely.  Still should be plenty of stopping power,
but we will see when I get mine on the road
(about 6 months to go).
Jim
67 Pushrod 2L
Chesapeake Va
BTW, I agree it is really cool to be putting parts on
instead of taking them off!  Had my auto brake
bleeder out in the garage last night
(name is Ben, he's 11) bleeding all my new brake
parts.