Re: Solex's vs. SU's ..again and again and again...

To: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: Solex's vs. SU's ..again and again and again...
From: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 22:29:12 -0600
Hey Tom and all:  I think you hit the nail on the head, but you didn't
say so.   It's not just solexes or su's it's all the engine parts,
it's a system and all the factors come into play not just the carbs.
The intake, heads, ports valves, cam etc. all need to work together as
one is not much good without the others.    Bill  66&67spls in NM