Re: Cutting Shifter

To: kwhcpa@addler.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cutting Shifter
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:33:27 EDT
I do not think that bending it will cause an issue.  Some Datsuns (not sure
which model) used a bent shifter lever that is of the same design as the
Roadster one - just bent.  When it is tightened down, it does not swivel as
the rubber has a good grip on it.  I have one such shift lever in my garage
and it fits just fine.

Sid