Re: Cutting SHifter

To: ra0618@email.sps.mot.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cutting SHifter
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:04:48 EDT
Tom,

Does this mean that your new nickname is "Muscles?"

On the point of the alloy bushings.  That looks like something that would be
easy to fabricate if you had a lathe.  I am sure that some intrepid soul on
the list has one and could be coerced - uh, persuaded - into making up a
batch.

Don't look at me though.  I had a hard enough time spelling lathe, so I sure
couldn't own one!

Sid