Re: Controls of unknown function ('70 1600)

To: Jason Simpson <jason@xio.com>
Subject: Re: Controls of unknown function ('70 1600)
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:42:58 -0700
If I'm not mistaken, although mine looks different, the one below the
wipers is for setting your idle higher on a temporary basis.  I use it on
mine to keep the engine idle up during warm-up.  The S/Brake switch I
believe to be a "test" switch that lets you know the brake balancing
system is operating correctly.  I'm sure there is a more technical answer
to the later, but I think that is an accurate short answer.  The problem
with the S/Brake switch is, if it doesn't light, it could be bacuse the
switch/bulb is bad rather than your brakes.  My light is currently not
working.

Jason Simpson <jason@xio.com>
Sent by: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
10/23/00 04:09 PM