bargains on ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: bargains on ebay
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:32:01 -0800
Who says you can't find a roadster parts bargain nowadays!

Check these on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=548012859
65-65 panel and switches, $9.99 - chrome this panel and swap it in for a
sparkling look. Mine on my '66 is chromed and it stands out. There's also a
'67.5 version for $5.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=546752180
&r=0&t=0
'67 glovebox cardboard, $9.99 - replace the one with the holes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=547863453
&r=0&t=0
'67 2000 radiator, $24.99 - recore it and have a new radiator

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=548329854
&r=0&t=0
Wasn't someone looking for front clear lenses? $5

Just a few. There are lots of parts, without bids. No buyers? No one
looking? Seems that everything was being bid up beyond reason last Fall.
Must be tax season! (My wife forbid me from bidding for now.)

Fred - So.SF