Re: bargains on ebay

To: gmagana@softcom.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bargains on ebay
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:18:10 EST
I don't think Fred was trying to benefit from his alert that there are some
good bargains on Ebay. If you knew him, you know he'd never do that, and it's
not right to insinuate he's trying to profit from it.
Most of us know about Ebay, and occasionally there are comments made about
one item or another. What's the harm in that? Give Fred a break.

Roadster content: Anyone have a drivers side door latch and striker that's in
good condition? My door doesn't always shut all the way. Please don't tell
anyone else tho, it might drive up the price :)

Kim
68 2000 CSP
NOWROC