Re: bargains on ebay

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bargains on ebay
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:18:54 -0800
Thanks Fred, Now everyone knows, looks like its going to drive the price up
on that item, not a bad plan if you are the seller to advertise like this, I
personally don't need this part, but to those that do its unfortunate
because it just might drive up the price since it has more attention this
way.  good luck to all bidding on this Item, it looks like a nice pickup.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222
P.S. Roadster content:  Finally took the engine out of my roadster, My wife
thinks I'm nuts cause I did it with a fever and it was cold outside!. I
figured what the heck, if you're gonna be sick do something you enjoy, See
you all on the road soon.