Re: bargains on ebay

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bargains on ebay
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:03:07 EST
Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us writes:

<< Who says you can't find a roadster parts bargain nowadays. Check these on
eBay: >>

I agree Fred!  I think that ebay is a wonderful site to get used parts.
Funny thing is I buy more motorcycle stuff on eBay than in the stores.
Although Datsun stuff is straight from the vendors.  Unless I come across a
great deal on eBay!

All the same, it is a great way to clean out my parts for cheap.  I am not
one to have alot of clutter in the garage.

Calspeed