Re: bargains on ebay

To: "Roman Rist" <ristguitars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: bargains on ebay
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:32:19 -0800
Caught me by surprise too. After all, the stuff I mentioned is nickel and
dime stuff, and I'll repeat again that there were NO bidders on them. I
don't get it, if anyone is complaining about losing out to someone else why
didn't they put in a bid while it's been posted for a long while? None of
that stuff out there for sale is mine, and I don't know who is selling them.
One more thing. Put yourself in the seller's shoes. He's paying fees to eBay
whether he sells the items or not. I've posted items only to have the
winning bidders not pay up, and eBay doesn't refund the posting fees. I'd
rather these sellers catch a break and get these items to someone who needs
them, instead of tossing them out because they didn't sell.

Fred - So.SF