Thanks

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:05:05 -0400
I appreciate everyone's help and concern regarding my engine "meltdown." I
also want to thank the people who sent me some "crocus" cloth.

Unfortunately it will not be needed as I have more serious damage than I
thought. The big ends of the rods were overcooked although the crank looks
OK, I hope.

I have an extra crank but no more 2L con rods. Does anyone have some they
would like to sell at a reasonable price? My neighbor who is a Porsche
mechanic looked at the 2 I pulled, well the big end bottoms, and told me
they were goners.

The crummy thing is that I was going to bid on the ones for sale on Ebay and
my cable modem stopped working - well not the modem but the system went down
and I couldn't log on. SH*T!

All help is appreciated.

Mike