Re: Thanks

To: James M Koken <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 17:46:58 -0700
Yeah lets do it :-) Hmmm !! I wonder who through a U20
head on there while I still had one with two days left. I
think it was Laurie , as Laurie would say <g>

I still have a complete U20 crank, rods and pistons to put on
there in the next week or so, and maybe a complete 5 speed
set up still not sure on the 5 speed.

Funny thing is I just pulled the rods out of the box right before
Mike posted.

Hmmmm !! If know one bids on Laurie's rods I can pick them up cheap :-)

I forgot to check on how Rodney was doing on there . Sid did point out
that it made reserve.

Mike
I can see sections of my garage that I haven't seen for years.