Re: Thanks

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:48:23 -0500
Yep, Rodney made reserve.

Took him out for a 30 mile drive last night. First time
I've had him out in years. Other than old fuel (I use
stabilizer, so the gas doesn't turn bad... but the octane
rating goes down with age) he was a blast.  Dropped in
some foam to act like a seat, and off I went (like a
crazy nut).

I got an funny email asking "why should I even consider
your car, as they are only worth  $2000 restored". Told
the potential bidder to take a hike a buy a MG-B instead.
Darn I am getting more feisty as I age.

Hopefully Rodney will stay in the roadster community.

Cheers,

Tom

P.S. Posted a couple up on eBay that have been hiding in
the garage. Oil Cooler (R16/U20 item) and a NOS gas cap.
Found a set of NOS seat belts.... which will go with Rodney
IF THE BUYER is on this list. Just remind me. ;-)