Re: Header thickness

To: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>, <Geegc@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Header thickness
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:43:34 -0500
Figures that Chrysler couldn't do it right the first time when they designed
the parts or at least design a washer that would take into account for the
differences in the manifolds.

Sorry, but it's a typical American design problem, same for their crappy
problematic trannies.

My dad used to be a big American car fanatic until he bought my mom a Vega
and then a 1976 Aspen. Last American cars he ever bought. POS

Mike