how do you think?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: how do you think?
From: "Ataru Shimodaira" <ashimoda@redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:45:18 +0900
Dear Datsun list members,
I would like to ask for your opinion on what happened to me.

Last year, I have send the following email so that I do not have to
waste the possible valuable pieces of Datsun roadstar.
This was back in September.  Luckly I had a few responses
and after a few email exchanges, a person came to my place
to pick up my old Datsun and any extra parts that I had...
At that time, this person agree to pay me $200 but he did not
have $$ at that time.  So he agreed to pay in November.
Since then, I send a few emails but no response came back.
In addition, his email is no longer valid...

Was I so stupid that I simply trusted this guy?

I am not sure if this person is on this mail list with a new email
address.   But if so, it would be nice if this person contact me
soon....

Cheers,
Ataru @ living in a small apartment now in Tokyo...

---this is my original email back in September 2001.-------------
Dear list,
Due to my recent change, I need to release my uncompleted
SPL1600 project immediately.  It is not running condition but
should have all components.
I am in San Jose, CA area.  Engine and Transmission have
been rebuilt.  I also have a lot of spare parts.
If you are interested in taking it, please let me know
at mailto:ashimoda@redhat.com

Any price would get it (even at $0...).  If no one is interested in,
I may have to send it to junk yard:-(.
So please someone, take it even for your parts supply.

By the way, I am not releasing individual components.
I need someone who could take it all!  When you contact me,
please let me know your phone number as well.

Cheers,
Ataru

///
///