Re: how do you think?

To: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: how do you think?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:59:32 -0800 (PST)
He is the most horrible person on the list!  Let's all hunt him like
the ogre in Shrek!  Oh wait, that didn't go too well, did it?

I've already received a message from the guilty party, and I'm sure the
two of them can work it out.  Sometimes it's nicer (as well as the law
of the land) to assume people are innocent.  Let's let this one die.

--- Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Ataru and List,
>
> Sorry, but I have to get on my moral soapbox for a minute.
> what happened to you was just wrong, and the person should be gone
> after with a vengance!
>
> All of us have run into binds at one time or another, myself I ran
> into
> a situation about a year ago where it took me a long time to pay off
> top and frame I had gotten from Steve Allen (remember, steve?).
> but I made good, never hid, and never closed out my email acct. Plus,
> provided some beer as amends!
>
> One of the things that sets this group apart is the people on it are
> trustworthy, I have found. I pride myself on my honesty although I am
> not perfect, but at the end of the day, I can go to sleep well.
>
> this guy sounds like he blatently ripped you off, even if not
> premeditaded. Getting the car from you for 200 alone is a steal! the
> individual parts are worth much more alone.
>
> There are some guys on the list which are real good at getting
> personal
> contact info about someone from an email address. there is a paper
> trail somewhere and he can be found.
>
> I think he should be found and forced to make good on his promise!
>
> Ok, I'm done. sorry but sometimes I get a bit passionate.
> Roman Rist
> ps. hope you get another roadster

=====
Adam