Re: how do you think?

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: how do you think?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:41:40 -0800 (PST)
If he agreed to pay you, then he should.  However, you said in your
original message "Any price would get it (even at $0...)"

Before you post his/her name, you should give them a chance to respond.
 Maybe it was a misunderstanding, or they meant to pay but don't know
how to get in touch with you (just as you don't know how to reach them
directly).

I'm just not big on blasting someone else publicly.  We've had that
happen a few times recently ("just a datsun (w/SR20DE)", "broken solex
carbs", etc., and it never turns out pretty.

In the grand scheme of things, $200 is not a lot of money, and you got
your original asking price for the car ($0).

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend