Re: how do you think?

To: roadsterregistry@yahoo.com, ashimoda@redhat.com,
Subject: Re: how do you think?
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <srl311vg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:03:40 -0800
First I am not in hiding and have never intended to "rip anyone off".
I don't feel the need to make public to you or any one else my financial
problems. I did not change my email to keep from paying a debt.
I have emailed Ataru in the past and have not gotten any response. Now that
he has emailed the entire list I feel the need to come out and defend
myself. But I am not because it is not between me and anyone else but Ataru.
Arrangements will be made to make this right. But PLease excuse if I can't
cruis over to Tokoyo and drop off some beer. And please excuse me if I don't
email the entire list and let them know the progress of the transaction. And
please excuse me ifI take offense to Romans email.

Jimmy