Re: how do you think?

To: Ataru Shimodaira <ashimoda@redhat.com>,
Subject: Re: how do you think?
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:49:58 -0800 (PST)
Dear Ataru and List,

Sorry, but I have to get on my moral soapbox for a minute.
what happened to you was just wrong, and the person should be gone
after with a vengance!

All of us have run into binds at one time or another, myself I ran into
a situation about a year ago where it took me a long time to pay off a
top and frame I had gotten from Steve Allen (remember, steve?).
but I made good, never hid, and never closed out my email acct. Plus, I
provided some beer as amends!

One of the things that sets this group apart is the people on it are
trustworthy, I have found. I pride myself on my honesty although I am
not perfect, but at the end of the day, I can go to sleep well.

this guy sounds like he blatently ripped you off, even if not
premeditaded. Getting the car from you for 200 alone is a steal! the
individual parts are worth much more alone.

There are some guys on the list which are real good at getting personal
contact info about someone from an email address. there is a paper
trail somewhere and he can be found.

I think he should be found and forced to make good on his promise!

Ok, I'm done. sorry but sometimes I get a bit passionate.
Roman Rist
ps. hope you get another roadster