Re: Studs on intake manifold Q

To: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Studs on intake manifold Q
From: Marc Sayer <marc@gracieland.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:34:29 -0800
I am sort of fuzzy on this because I didn't pay all that much attention, maybe
Les will have better recollection, or maybe he even has the parts still. While
working at CDM last year I seem to recall Les and I came across an set of
insulator blocks that were for the 1600 size/style carbs yet had the four bolt
pattern on the manifold side like the 2000s. Your description sounds like it was
meant for those particular insulators. Les do you remember these?

--
Marc Sayer
82 280ZXT