Re: Studs on intake manifold Q

To: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Studs on intake manifold Q
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:27:51 -0800 (PST)
You mean these?

<http://www.datsunroadster.com/PIC_PAGES/NEW_PARTS_PIC_PAGES/161-86-2.htm>

I thought about that.  Based on what I've heard from the owner, I was
guessing that his '66 manifold was setup for the 1500 style SUs but
they probably ran out before they got to his car so put in longer studs
and the 1600 carbs.  But I wasn't sure if the mounting studs used by
the 1500 were the same or opposite...

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181