RE: How do you put a new Stereo receiver in???

To: <WBoyd1959@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: How do you put a new Stereo receiver in???
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:18:07 -0800
Bill:

You can probably get most any radio into that dinky console with a SawzAll
and a boatload of grease...but it sure will alter that OEM look :)

I used a Radio Shack AM/FM/cassette player and a 50watt amp. You're gonna
have to turn the thing up pretty loud to hear anything on the freeway at any
rate. Besides, I don't live in a neighborhood with armed guards.
Convertibles are little more than stolen parts bins with wheels.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600