Re: very odd of the post office - way off topic

To: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: very odd of the post office - way off topic
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:08:42 -0800
I am not Muslim, however your message could be considered very rude and
insensitive.  I don't care that you feel this way, it's just not
appropriate to share it on the list.  There are reasons that anyone could
give to dislike anyone else based on race, religion, ethnicity, etc.  None
of them apply to the race or religion as a whole - that's called bigotry.