Re: very odd of the post office - way off topic

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: very odd of the post office - way off topic
From: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 03:02:59 -0700
Hi Adam & everyone else,
I don't usually chime in on issues like this on the list, but I feel a
strong urge to do so now.  First of all, we (and Mike datsun sports as
well) have a freedom of speech in this country.  I've seen a lot worse
roadster unrelated messages on this list than this one.  I read Mike's
message closely and don't see it to be out of line considering what the
US has suffered the last several months.

I'll exercise my freedom of speech here briefly too.  Feel free to hit
your delete key now, but there's some info below you may not know.  I
strongly disagree with what all the lobbyists, etc., have done toward
taking the Christ out Christmas.  I'm sure they still benefit
tremendously from the holiday occasion if they are business owners
selling "holiday gifts", by calling it a Christmas sale.  Also, I
suppose we'll have to recall all the currency that says "IN GOD WE
TRUST" soon too.

FACT:  Muslims have a tradition of teaching their children a song chant
that says "Kill a Jew on Saturday, kill a Christian on Sunday".

 If that's not bigotry and extreme hate,  I don't know what is.  I don't
like hate, but we have an obligation to protect ourselves and our
children against this type of hate from Muslims.  The Muslim religion is
one of the fastest growing religions in the US.  I know that not all
Muslims have this mindset of killing Jews and Christians, but you can
decide for yourself on how you feel about it.  If you don't think it's a
problem, you should get your head out of the sand. I have close friends
who have been away from their families for several months in the fight
against Muslim based terrorism and we all know that several American
soldiers have died in our defense against Muslim based terrorism. I'd
like to witness Osama bid Laden hung by his nuts.  I think it would do
wonders for our feeling of safety, security, and economy, but not a
cure-all by any means .  If you feel I'm wrong with this issue, feel
free to consider me to be a bigot too.  I'm with Mike datsun sports all
the way.

Merry CHRISTmas to all,
Gary Boone