Re: very odd of the post office - way off topic

To: "Dave Stoll \(E-mail 2\)" <dgstoll@gwi.net>,
Subject: Re: very odd of the post office - way off topic
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 17:09:07 -0800
Dave

I know you have been praying for Matt's safe delivery home for the Christmas
Holiday.
I myself will continue to have him, and all his brothers and sisters in
uniform, in my daily
observances. God Bless and God Speed them on their mission.

I agree PC be damned. My family has fought for this country and her flag
since the beginning.
AS long as we continue to vote with the attitude of entitlements, we will
continue to get PC people in office. Enough said.

Enjoy this time with Matthew. These are rare days indeed.

Prayers and Blessings
Pamela Bauman
Westminster Ca.