Re: very odd of the post office - way off topic

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: very odd of the post office - way off topic
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:31:09 -0800
I reserve Judgment on anyone, especially in response to a email forum.
Communication is tough enough face to face. Take out the visual clues, and
it's a chancy deal at best!

I live in Los Angeles, A huge, multicurtural mecca. During my 15 years here,
I've learned that generalizing people is a practice in futility.

The best driver I ever met was Asian.
The most trustworthy person I've met was Pakistani
The worst biggot I've met was Chinese
The greatest American patriot I've met is Mexican
The most furverent Christian I've met is Egyptian

In reponse to the first post, I think the Stars and Stripes should have been
flying with the other flags. But then I'm biased by the fact that it's my
flag!