Re: Carb Question

To: "Ryan Bird" <birdman@myrealbox.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Question
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:11:00 -0500
Forget them. There are no places in the US that sell jets, tubes, rebuild
kits, etc. in the US or at least that have a full stock of them.

I was going to buy a set and after I did a lot of internet searching came to
the conclusion that it doesn't pay. Get Webers.

However, unless your engine is heavily modified Webers are a waste of 'a
lot' of money. That's my 'humble' opinion however. SUs are fine carbs and if
you really want put on a set of 2000 SUs although it'll kill your bottom end
or have your 1600 throttle shafts shaved.

Mike