Re: Next issue for the roadsters!

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>, Brian Hollands <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>,
Subject: Re: Next issue for the roadsters!
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
I had over 80 views on my album..and the only one that reply to my original
post was Calspeed..
Why is that...you guys hate me because im beautiful??
And everyone is replying to Paul's post..
You guys love him more than me..

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul <9laser3@bright.net> wrote:
Not too sure if it has anything to do with "fair"? The MG-B has 1798cc,
the Sunbeam has 1722cc while the Fiat has only 1480cc. The TR4 had IRS.
The Fiat and Alfa both have 5 speeds while the rest ran 4 speeds and the
Alfa was the only double overhead cam motor and 4 wheels disc brakes in the
bunch.
I think it had more to do with the cars for sale that year!

In the first GRM comparison (March/April 1998), they chose a Datsun 2000,
but tested it against an Alfa Spider (The article doesn't say if it is a
1779cc or the later 1962cc?), a Fiat 124 and the Lancia Zagato with the same
1995cc motor, the Lotus had 1558cc, the MG-B 1798cc and the TR6 with a
whopping 2498cc 6 cylinder. Still not quite what you might term as fair,
but since they all didn't build '2 liter' motors, what can you do!

Either way, makes for fun reading and great table racing discussions!

Paul Kort