Re: Need a hood for '68 1600 - Got one + story!

To: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>,
Subject: Re: Need a hood for '68 1600 - Got one + story!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:07:47 -0500
No, there's no way of telling as Mazda used the same seating materials and
colors from 90 - 97. I forgot there were no 98s. They sold left over 97s and
introduced the 99s in June 98.

Some special edition models had year specific seats but they're hard to find
especially the 90 or 91  with the black exterior and red leather seats. I've
only seen 1 of that model anywhere and the woman who owned it trashed the
car which is too bad as it is so different from all others, even the later
special editions. I guess it would be a bitch to try to restore that car in
a few years down the road.

 Mike