Re: [Roadsters] I'm quitting the EI distributors for good

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] I'm quitting the EI distributors for good
From: "RWM (Out of the Office)" <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:24:51 -0400
Gary,

Every time it fires promptly and runs smoothly across the rev range, I
feel lucky to have one of 277.

Thanks for your very durable and significant performance improvement.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex G.Boone EI distributor

P.S.  We just sent our oldest off to school last week; they do grow up fast.

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.