Re: [Roadsters] I'm quitting the EI distributors for good

To: Gary Boone <gboone70@yahoo.com>, Datsun Roadsters
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] I'm quitting the EI distributors for good
From: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:38:36 -0700
Gary,

I'll add my own thanks as I have purchased two of your conversions and they
have worked flawlessly. True craftsmanship and attention to detail. Good luck
with your EFI conversion and enjoy the time with your kids.

Regards,

Andrew Murphy
1966 1600> Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:15:10 -0700> From: gboone70@yahoo.com> To:
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Subject: [Roadsters] I'm quitting the EI
distributors for good> > Hi Roadster fans,> I'm now officially quitting making
the EI> distributors. My wait list is > finally down to zero after making 277
of them.> > I need to quit for a few reasons, but the main ones> are that I
need to > spend more time with my family. My daughter is 14> years old and she
> will be gone before I know it. Also, my job is very> demanding, as I'm > the
maintenance manager of a rather large chemical> plant. And my 2000 > roadster
is still up on jack stands for 3 years now,> waiting on me to > complete the
EFI project. > > I will honor any warranty work and will retain enough> parts
to repair > any distributors, even ones that are beyond warranty. > > Wow,
this has been a great thing, because it has> connected me with so > many great
roadster folks, and I very much appreciate> that. I don't > exactly live in
the roadster capital of the world here> in Cheyenne, > Wyoming. If you ever
happen to be here, please look> me up. I'm in the > phone book.> > My last EI
distributor is on ebay right now, which is> a very nice one, > using some of
my last new parts. The auction ends> this Sunday at approx > 9:20 AM. The ebay
item # is 280149227024> > Thanks to all the previous buyers and to everyone>
else.> Gary Boone > > > >