Re: [Roadsters] I'm quitting the EI distributors for good

To: <BARTERDUDE@aol.com>, <gboone70@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] I'm quitting the EI distributors for good
From: "Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03)" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 07:52:11 -0500
 My question is  - Gary, who are you passing the torch to?  I am sure
someone (Keith?) can pick up this work - someone - please!  It is one of
those things on my list, but need other items first.

When I grew up in Idaho it was 14 - 15 daylight only - 16 unlimited.

Now in Alabama it is 15 for permit (parent only with new driver) - 16
unlimited.

Phil
SEROC

Hey Gary -

Sorry to loose such a great contribution to the roadster world.   Having
one
of the "special" units installed and set up by the Boonester himself,
my '69 2000 is one fast, reliable, smooth running summagun.

But that being said, we at WyCROC are tired of waiting for you to get
your car back on the road, so now there is NO EXCUSE.  We expect to see
you next year --- right??

Have fun with your daughter, my two oldest are grown and off on their
own.
My boys are turning into young men with the 16 year old trying to
determine
what color to paint the '70 1600 I am going to let him drive.   The next

generation of roadster fanatic is being trained well.  He  actually is
clutching and shifting rather well (for those of you around the  world,
here in Colorado 16 year olds are only driving on a "learners permit"
and  can't drive independently until they are 17).

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C
1963  SPL310-00289B (Single Carb)