Re: [Roadsters] Pretty snappy bidding underway for a '69 1600,

To: wchmch@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Pretty snappy bidding underway for a '69 1600,
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:40:33 -0400
 Well what might be missing is the uneven nature of the appreciation for
vintage cars. The Japanese cars are gaining but still not as overall desirable
as American muscle cars etc. by the general public, in my opinion. That
appreciation is a bit like fashion. It's what's hot, who drives what, parts
availability, maybe even gas prices? Who knows all of what drives the interest,
but I don't think it is even mainly the number of hours put into a car. That
might impress the enthusiast a bit, at least as a starting point.
My .02 cents

Linda