Re: [Roadsters] Pretty snappy bidding underway for a '69 1600,

To: ppeters914@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Pretty snappy bidding underway for a '69 1600,
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:15:49 EDT
Hey a Fairlady carries THREE, so two Fairlady's can carry a family of  SIX.

When I am running with just my kids, the '63 Fairlady handles the three of
us and when Momma wants to join, the 1600 and the 2000 makes for fun or the
Fairlady, pick a combination and ENJOY THE RIDE.

Problem solved.  Even with two roadsters getting 30+ is better than  a SUV
getting 14 or 15 MPH. AND it is a whole lot MORE FUNNER (bad  grammar and all),
that some stuffy four door  bore.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C (Single  Carb)