fot

RE: four cyl diesel

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: four cyl diesel
From: joe dirt <oldskooling@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:00:21 -0800 (PST)
Mordy to answer your last question, I believe it's because we do not
have low sulfur Diesel, much unlike Europe (though I think Opel (GM)
has a decent diesel powerplant over there). As for why... I think it's
obvious, but it wouldn't be in the spirit of the list to bring them
up. Anyway why buy diesel at the gas station anyway, when you can make
bio-diesel at home! Anywho I would be in favor of seeing a small
domestic diesel powered sports car in the US, but in all reality we
need the good stuff to fuel them first.

  -Bob Adams