fot

Re: [Fot] TR head cracks

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>, Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR head cracks
From: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 13:03:52 -0500
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=sbcglobal.net; b=gx8PCIIxWHOZOInXmAgKVnlIlzkXCwpUv82STI3tp550dX9rc0SkiVULNkP/cao2F0CE3xRbwd86wUxSStYxaWB/yac41jvBorq7ddF4GVveyhdszsPp/tNr91H0gXoZnl6L62AdnKbcqBPGs//SBHyauO7t5D1obU/e1EOr1OzrhaICxxgbH1VwQTeCT9Yd4oqkFW5bG4qUf7Rh/mCqltmwgRI2rugaGgyf/OfF+S0W6TDKFDWITmDQQVBFYDh/2jjlO408N3diP1tgpxQJtoh6Glw1/R4dT8EmsEzMOoZ3pBENA0zRaVkePWBubmQ/cifgyOO0K6cF+WlBnG4LWQ==;
You might check into an old-school technique of cold stitching. Not sure if it
works on a head, but have seen it done on blocks. Not cheap and intensive work,
but it can recover a block.

Doug
dmitchel@sbcglobal.net
Sent from my mobile phone