Re: speedometer

To: "Dean" <dht3000@adelphia.net>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: speedometer
From: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:59:19 -0700
Hi Dean,  I suggest you start with the cable.  If the speedometer is reading
something it probably is not a broken angle drive.  I just replaced the
cable on my MGB and fixed the same problem.  Cables are cheap.  If it is
still doing the same thing after you put in the new cable you probably need
to have the speedometer looked at by a professional.
Good Luck.
Ron