Re: Steering column

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering column
From: Gus <mother-ship@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 16:55:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I apologize. I didn't realize my comments would be seen as bordering on being a
cheap shot.

My comments were intended to clearly be a cheap shot.

But seriously, If you're worried about car safety, you need to start walking.
(And definitely stay out of planes!) There is no defense against drunk drivers
and immature teens not to mention the millions of drivers that have their left
hands glued to their ears and the SUV behemoths when they come into your lane
head-on or plow into the *ss-end of your car because they were distracted by
the other 5 passengers or the CD that fell on the floor.

I've seen some pretty nasty fatal accidents between SUV's!!

BTW, It's pretty cool that you've owned your Healey since '62.