Re: Steering column

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering column
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
I guess to put things in perspective... my dad pretty
much spent 30 consecutive years flying as a combat
pilot in 7 major conflicts from the 40's to the 70's
(he has 30,000 hours type rated in 41 aircraft).
Eventhough he got shot up several times and lost many
of his good friends over the years... he is alive & in
great health today for an 83 year old....

The result? I have ZERO fear of flying!

Drive On!

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

--- Alex <alexmm@adelphia.net> wrote:

> It's important to keep in mind that, back in the
> mid-60s, the Austin Healey
> 3000 was at the very top of the list of insurance
> company "most dangerous"
> autombiles. The MGB was second on the list.
>
> If you're driving something like an old Healey, be
> extra careful, by golly.
> These cars simply are not crash resistant. I know:
> I've lost friends in them.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: