Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:16:33 -0600
Bob,

Thanks for the lesson in technique.Hope when I blip the throttle at the
stop light some hot rodder isn't considering it a challenge. I see
little reason to keep the throttle switch. If I plan to pass someone I
could just flip the switch to normal. Seems its the only reason for the
switch?

Bought my 53 BJ8 from a guy living in Madison, WI who had taken it
completely apart years ago. It was a "basketcase" or should I say "boxes
and bags case".